Here at Durfold Farm I am running a real two day Show with a stay safe difference.
Class sizes will be strictly limited, and classes will run in my outdoor international size arena with each class split into groups of three at a time to enable you to maintain safe distancing.
Class sizes will be strictly limited, so you will need to get your entry in. All classes will run in my outdoor international size arena with each class split into groups of three at a time to enable you to maintain safe distancing
To maintain safety at all times Mark Sheets will be used so there is no close contact with the judge at any time before , during or after the class.
Results will be published after the show, and rosettes will be mailed out thus ensuring safety at all times.
Please respect all government guidelines in place at the time of the show, as we are trying to help you get your horses and ponies out to a show in a very safe environment.
How to enter
• You enter online and will be allocated a back number (please provide your own neatly written card).
• No late/on the day entries under any circumstances and all entries must be paid at the time of entry.
• Entries close 7 days in advance of each show.
• Once entries have closed you will be emailed with your back number and time slot(s) for your class(es).
Here’s how it going to run
• The first three horses/ponies will enter the ring at the same time.
• The standard showing class format will be used starting with a go round.
• Judges will NOT ride you will need to do an individual show.
• Your ridden show should show walk away from the judge trot, change of diagonal, and canter with a change of rein and NO galloping as we all must stay safe.
• In hand classes - the usual format, walk away and trot only.
• All exhibits will be stripped for conformation Each competitor may bring one person only to the show to help them and no spectators.
• Once the first three have finished Mark Sheets will be completed by the judge and the process will be repeated until the class has finished.
• Each group will leave the ring and return to lorries and implement the stay safe social distancing as recommended at the time of the show.
• The results will be published after the show on my website and FB page after the show and rosettes will be mailed out.
Conditions of Entry
• There will be a first aider on hand.
• Anyone competing in more than one class must return to their lorry and observe all government guidelines. Anyone failing to do this will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
• There is no championship. To maintain safety guidelines all competitors are asked to leave the showground once their class(es) have finished.
• There will be no refreshments and no toilet facilities so be sure to make your own arrangements.
• Parking, we will endeavour to help you park there is plenty of space, so please allow plenty between each vehicle and do not tie horses or ponies to your transport.
• A one-way entry and exit system will be in place, please follow the signs.
• No dogs and only bring horses and ponies that you have entered.
• All other rules pertaining to shows at Durfold Farm must be observed and are published on my website www.topcobs.com
• We may amend the rules to suit any changes in government policy.
Classes Day 1 - Start time 9.30am
• Class 1 - In hand any type up to 4-years-old
• Class 2 - Open In hand any type and age exc 15hh
• Class 3 - Novice horse any type
• Class 4 - Cobs any size LW, HW, Maxi
• Class 5 - Hunters any weight 15 hh and over
• Class 6 - Riding Horses and Hacks
There is no Championship
Classes Day 2 - Start time 9.30am
• Class 7 - Open In hand pony any type and age under 15hh
Ridden - All ridden classes include lead rein
• Class 8 - Coloured horses and ponies split according to entries
• Class 9 - M and M any height
• Class 10 - Novice pony
• Class 11 - Open pony
There is no Championship